I need help
A fully functioning Opencart store depends on multiple factors like internet connection, hosting, web server errors, database, Opencart platform, Opencart extensions, Journal, etc.
Whenever an issue is encountered it is important to determine what exactly caused it. Since our support covers Journal related issues only, it is strongly recommended to determine if an issue is related to Journal or not. To do that, you have to check if the issue happens when using the default Opencart theme which can be activated from System > Settings > Your Store > Theme (set it to Default Store Theme).
Note 1: You do not lose any settings when switching to the default Opencart theme.
Note 2: Do not uninstall Journal Theme from Extension > Extension > Themes > Journal Theme! It will remove all your Journal settings.
If the issue happens when using the default Opencart theme, then the issue is not related to Journal, therefore we cannot assist you with it. In this case, you can use the following useful resources:
- Opencart Documentation: docs.opencart.com
- Opencart Forums: forum.opencart.com
- Opencart Contact: www.opencart.com/index.php?route=support/contact
If the issue does not happen when using the default Opencart theme, the following steps may help you solve it:
- Make sure you have the latest Journal version
- Check if the issue can be replicated in our demos
- Try to uninstall third party Opencart extensions you have on your store